Dear respected members,
We hope everyone is safe and doing well.
Due to the unprecedented pandemic situation in Alberta and restrictions imposed by Alberta Health Services, the present Executive Committee has taken the following decision regarding this year’s Durga Puja :
- We will perform the Durga puja at our facility building on October 16 & 17th (Saturday & Sunday).
- Details of the puja timing including Arati & Pushpanjali will be communicated to you soon.
- There will be a restriction of entry to the EBA facility as we will only allow persons with double vaccinations and having vaccination passports. Passports will be checked at the entry point of the facility.
- If anyone is not feeling well or having a symptom like fever, cold and cough, please avoid coming to the facility.
- The visitors should have masks with full coverage of the nose and mouth and should maintain the safe physical distancing all the time at the facility.
- The Puja will also be telecasted Virtually and streamed live on social media (Facebook and YouTube).
Please note that your health and safety are the primary concerns for us and keeping it in our mind, we are taking the above decisions and we hope you all will agree to it.
We wish you and your family a happy and joyous Durga Puja.
Thank you and regards,
Edmonton Bengali Association
871 total EBA views, 2 EBA views today